Dear Patients of Ear-Tronics Hearing Healthcare Centers:
Beginning Monday, May 4th, we are taking the lead of our Governor and starting a 3-phase opening of our offices. We will have limited hours available:
Fort Myers: 9am – 4pm, Monday – Friday
North Fort Myers: 9am – 3pm, Monday/Wednesday/Friday (opening May 11th)
Cape Coral: 9am – 3pm, Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday
Sebring: 9am – 4pm, Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday
Port Charlotte: 9am-3pm, Monday/Tuesday/Thursday
Lehigh Acres: 9am – 4pm, Tuesday/Thursday
To provide the safest environment for you, our patients, and our staff, we are implementing the following guidelines:
- Pre-screening of our patients to assure wellness BEFORE entering the office for:
- Shortness of breath
- Have been exposed to the flu, cold or COVID-19
- Have traveled outside of the United States within the last month to countries that are affected by COVID-19
- We have a stringent hand washing routine, facemask, and glove use policy, along with our usual and thorough OSHA compliancy standards. We are taking additional measures to keep our patients healthy.
- For your safety, we ask that you consider wearing a mask, or face covering of some sort to your appointment. It is just a secondary measure to keep us all safe. While this is not mandatory, it is with your own wellness in mind that we ask this.
- One patient in the office at a time. We will be keeping the door locked. Please call the number posted on the office entrance door when you arrive. If we are currently with a patient, we will ask you to wait in your car until we call you.
- Social distancing: the 6 foot rule still applies. We ask that you please heed the markings on the waiting room floor.
- Hand sanitizing station: we will have a disinfecting solution that will be sprayed on your hands when you enter, and again before you leave (alcohol-based solution)
We are closely monitoring updates from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) to ensure we’re prepared and taking all necessary precautions to address this evolving situation, as the health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority.
Your Ear-Tronics Family of Hearing Healthcare Centers